Last Updated: September 13, 2023
2. What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Service to function correctly. They enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website, so we can improve its performance. They collect information about which pages visitors go to most often.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use advertising cookies to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They are used to limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
4. Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Third-Party Cookies
We may also use third-party cookies provided by trusted partners. The information collected by these cookies is governed by the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
6. Changes to This Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. The updated policy will be posted on our website with the “Last Updated” date.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Address: 42 Mariskals, Basildon, United Kingdom, SS13 3EH
Phone: (+44) 7463 620 421